View My Flipboard Magazine HERE

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Casey Research & New Contributor

I'm performing more research on the Australian housing bubble, but in the meantime here is a great article done by Casey Research on the fundamentals leading to a coming Bond Market Crash - this further echos my previous posts on the topic. 
We are going to see the work of a new contributor to the blog in a week or so, he is a financial analyst with one of the biggest banks, has several degrees and is extremely intelligent. He is preparing an article on the looming Japanese Crisis. So I am very excited to read his article and share it with you all. If you want to contribute on a topic you feel is important then email me on nickj4848@gmail.com

http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/coming-crash-bond-market



Also be sure to watch Jim Rickards on the Keiser Report early this week. He is writing his second book on the currency wars, and I am very excited to hear more about it. Ill provide a link when its up.


No comments:

Post a Comment